The Christmas tree is the central decoration of the whole holiday. The Christmas tree is decorated with toys, sweets and luminous garlands, gifts for children are placed under it. It is the tree that contributes most to creating a festive mood.
You can buy a real Christmas tree or pine, but if you really care about nature, it's probably a pity to buy a felled tree. This year you can combine New Year's traditions and fashion trends of the Fashion world.
Fashion Christmas tree for the New Year
To make a fashionable Christmas tree, you must use a frame-basis and twigs. Depending on our preferences, you can buy branches of a real Christmas tree, pine or fir. You can also use an artificial Christmas tree, disassembling it into separate branches.
Next, you need a base, it can be a tailor’s dummy or a mannequin from the window of a fashion store. Home is better tailor's dummy, it is smaller in size and the tree will get more home. Full-length mannequin is more suitable for shopping malls.
Create a skirt-frame made of thick wire and fasten the branches of Christmas trees on this skirt. Regardless of which branches you take, natural or artificial, you can add real Christmas tree cones, green and red ribbons, Christmas tree decorations, candy, sparkling rain and electric garland.
There is no way to use a mannequin? Take a big doll and make for her a green skirt of Christmas twigs. Although finding a simple dummy is easy on the sites of private ads.
If desired, and some skills can do without the Christmas tree branches. Instead of twigs we will make a skirt from a set of New Year's rain garlands. Such a Christmas tree will be the most sparkling element of the holiday, even without an electric garland.
Rain skirt can be done without a wire frame, and immediately attached to the belt of the forest beauty, but in this case, you can not hang any Christmas toys. If you make a frame, it will be able to keep the balls, garlands and other decorations.
Decoration and decor for the Christmas tree
In addition to the standard balls, stars, rain and luminous garlands, you need to come up with an additional decor that can be combined with the holiday and further emphasize that our Christmas tree is not simple, but very fashionable ...
- Peacock feathers adorn the most incredible Haute Couture dresses, while their color scheme perfectly matches the New Year's traditions. If you add 19 peacock feathers to the decor of our Christmas tree, it will turn out to be very beautiful and symbolic. You can not 19, but 12 according to the number of months in a year.
- Wings of an angel or swan. When it comes to fashion options based on a mannequin, white wings will be an interesting addition. New Year is closely related to another holiday - Christmas. In the Catholic world, Christmas is celebrated earlier; in Orthodox countries, Christmas is celebrated on January 7th. In any case, the Fashion Christmas tree with angel wings creates not only a New Year's mood, but also reminds us of the Christmas holiday!
- Fashion trends. Wardrobe items and accessories can be a decoration. For example, leopard print is in fashion now. Take a leopard top or jacket and put it on the top of the Christmas tree.
- Butterflies are an unusual decor for a winter holiday, but they are perfectly combined with fashionable themes.
- Bows. The bow is a very versatile decoration, it goes well with feminine styles of dress, Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.
- Belt with long ends, falling over the skirt. Any long belt will do, better than red in a contrasting color. If the wardrobe does not have such a long belt, a red ribbon will come down.
- Bijouterie. Jewelry from the box will help complete the look. Pin a brooch on a Christmas tree jacket and hang a necklace of gems or coral beads.
Such a Christmas tree can look really original and fashionable, all guests will want a photo with a fashionable Christmas tree. Therefore, it is strange why in our entertainment clubs and restaurants it is difficult to see an unusual Christmas tree. Almost everywhere are standard Christmas trees with balls and stars. Is it really difficult to turn on creativity and add originality to the New Year's holiday?