Spring time is marked not only by the awakening of nature after hibernation. With the onset of warmer weather, the wardrobe of fashionistas changes radically. Warm and voluminous things are sent to the far corner, and they are replaced by lighter, playful, bright and slightly frivolous outfits. Spring is a great time for fashion experiments. What fashionable women's looks can be created next season? Our review today will be devoted to answering this question.
We form stylish spring images for every day
Creating spring images cannot be called an easy task, since you have to take into account the changeability of the weather. In early spring, you definitely need to wear a coat over a light dress, and it’s still quite appropriate to combine a seductive miniskirt in one outfit with a knitted jumper. But with shoes everything is simpler: massive winter boots are replaced with lighter spring ones, and high boots without heels with elegant stiletto heeled ankle boots.
Fashionable looks for spring are no strangers to layering. Therefore, over dresses, suits and ensembles consisting of skirts and blouses, you can safely wear long cardigans, trench coats, stoles and coats. One of the main trends of the next season remains femininity. Therefore, don’t be lazy to decorate your looks with stylish accessories. Leather gloves, bright silk scarves, sunglasses, elegant hats - all this will be a successful addition to spring looks.
Here are some examples of the most stylish outfits.
- With wide trousers. Since the trends of the next season are an organic continuation of the fashion trends of last year, you should not be surprised that wide trousers will remain relevant in the spring. Moreover, models of various styles, from business to sports, will be popular. To create an ultra-fashionable look in casual style, choose high-waisted wide trousers, combine them with cropped tops and bras that will be fashionable for the next season. In cool weather, the semi-open top can be replaced with a knitted turtleneck. In office outfits, use a shirt as a top.
- With leather skirt. Stylish, elegant, feminine fashionable looks for spring can be created with a leather skirt. This item has been a must have for the spring and fall seasons for the past few years. For your looks, choose laconic straight-cut models, for example, “pencil”, which will look great in tandem with a loose blouse or a light oversized pullover. To create a seductive look, a leather mini skirt is suitable, which can be safely worn with over the knee boots. Midi models for business looks will create a successful duo with a loose-fitting jacket and a sophisticated linen-style top.
- With colorful costumes. Fashion is a real extravaganza of color. Therefore, you should not be surprised that business ladies in expensive but bright suits will appear on the streets of big cities next spring. This is a trend that is impossible to resist. Mustard, classic yellow, mint, deep blue, orange, lilac, dark beige, emerald and other popular shades will dilute monotonous office looks. Stylists recommend creating images using the color block principle, when 1 item = 1 color, or vice versa, using the monochrome principle. Here it’s who likes what more.
- With trench coat. The trench coat is the most trendy outerwear for the spring season. It looks equally attractive on both girls and women over 50. In the spring of the year, designers relied on discreet trench coat models, which are characterized by traditional colors and a laconic cut. You can wear them with wide trousers, which, as we have already said, will also be popular, with tight leather leggings, mom jeans, skirts of different lengths - in a word, with all the basic things in your wardrobe. In warm weather, you can combine a trench coat with shorts, and take boots or boots as shoes.
- With jerseys and tops. Spring fashion for women is primarily aimed at maximum comfort. That is why fashionable looks are replete with knitwear elements. For example, it could be a cropped sweater or jumper that will look good with high-waisted trousers or a skirt. For everyday looks or evening outings, you can choose a stylish knitted bandeau top, which can be combined quite successfully with a denim midi skirt or jeans. Cozy knitted cardigans will also remain popular next spring.
- With jacket. Very interesting combinations can be created in the spring with a loose-fitting jacket. In fact, this is a universal thing that can be worn instead of outerwear, to the office, and on a date. For a stylish look, create contrast by layering a blazer over a lightweight midi or maxi dress. It will turn out very impressive. If the weather permits, choose elegant sandals as shoes. You can also add an oversized jacket with a belt and wear it with a long shirt instead of a dress. Choose over the knee boots to complement this look. Fashionistas who are not embarrassed by mixing styles can wear a formal jacket even with tight shorts.
A jacket with "bicycles" looks provocative and very bold. But, trying on this image, it is important for a girl to make sure that it fully matches the situation.
In today's review, we described in detail how to dress fashionably in spring. We hope you will like the images presented in the photo and you will apply them in everyday life.