Every school has a music teacher. Thanks to his efforts, children not only get acquainted with different types of art, but also develop their musical abilities. Skills of playing musical instruments are mastered over the years. In order to achieve good results, you should spend a lot of time and effort. For this reason, music teachers are valued and respected. With the approaching Knowledge Day or Teacher's Day, the question arises of how to choose the right gift for a music teacher.
Gift for September 1
This holiday is celebrated by all teachers, and you can opt for the classic version:
- Bouquet of flowers. It is appropriate to replace the flower arrangement with sweets, fruits or dried fruits. If desired, the present can be supplemented with a set of tea, coffee or chocolate.
- Office. Stylish and useful little things will simplify the workflow and will remind you of the donor.
- Colorful card with warm wishes. Wooden pointer made to order. It is best to engrave the pen with a congratulation or the name of the donor.
- Folder for papers. Often sheets with notes have non-standard sizes. A beautiful folder for paper of a non-standard size will definitely come in handy in your work. Inside there are many compartments for pens, papers and other small things.
- Ceramic mug with notes and an unusual handle in the form of a musical instrument or musical key. An unusual item will decorate the kitchen and please the teacher.
Professional holiday present
Like every person related to art, a music teacher wants to be understood, accepted, noticed, deserved. The presentation should demonstrate good attitude and respect:
- The easiest way is to give the teacher a gift figurine with engraving. It is important to come up with an original text for engraving, such as "For the education of real musicians."
- Desk calendar in an unusual setting. To surprise your favorite teacher, you can purchase a calendar that you need to assemble from Lego parts.
- Themed cake with an unusual design in the form of a cool magazine, or gingerbreadpainted with bright patterns. It is also appropriate to give a small a bouquet of sweets or chocolate bar with a beautiful, creative cover.
- Music collection. When choosing a presentation, it is important to know what exactly the teacher prefers to listen to. Perhaps he has a preference for a particular composer or is a collector of vinyl records.
- Name diary or designer notebook. A stylish themed cover with a quote or other inscriptions is a pleasant and necessary reminder of a professional holiday.
- Unusual music center is one of the most worthy gifts. Perhaps you should look at the equipment, designed in retro style. Musical devices have good sound quality and playback, but made antique. Such presents are appropriate only for people of age, or those who appreciate unusual and original things.
- Framed congratulatory newspaper. This edition is made to order. It may contain information about the achievements of the teacher, as well as photographs.
- A set of plates "Flight of the Bumblebee". Plates made of colored and stained glass contain notes from the famous work by Rimsky-Korsakov "The Tale of Tsar Saltan". Such plates are made to order, and if desired, you can change the shape, size, or complete with a large dish, clock, candlesticks or sign the plates with initials.
- Teapot, depicting the Bremen town musicians. This charming present will definitely please and fill the kitchen space with positive energy.
A birthday gift for a music teacher can be:
- Gift basket. The basket may include not only tea or coffee sets. It is appropriate to put hand-made products, such as capers, sun-dried tomatoes, baked pates, handmade sweets, exotic pickles. Before compiling such a basket, it is important to find out if the teacher has allergies and what the teacher's preferences are.
- Gift Certificate or concert tickets.
- Desktop picture made of sand. This gift will not only be a decoration, but will also relieve stress. Music lessons are always emotional, and it is important for a teacher to get emotional release.
- Gift set of honey. Teachers often suffer from diseases of the throat or vocal cords. And if an ordinary person can just be silent for a while, then a teacher cannot do this. The gift option with bee products will be not only tasty, but also useful.
- Microphone. If the music director directs the choir or sings himself, then the microphone will become relevant. High-quality equipment will allow you to realize yourself in creativity. The voice will sound even and beautiful.
- A gift made by hand. It could be patchwork plaid, альбом, designed in the style of scrapbooking or original cake.
- If this is a gift from the whole team, then you can organize congratulatory concert or separate congratulations number and good wishes.
- Table lamp in the form of a musical instrument. Most often, these lamps are made to order from working tools. On the surface, traces left by performers are possible. For the entourage, a candlestick, or an inkwell with a feather, is added.
Universal gift options for Teacher's Day
Symbolic gifts for Teacher's Day:
- Concert tickets, exhibition or theater. You can get together with the whole class and hand over an item from the team.
- Electronic storage with a large amount of memory.
- Bookshop Certificate or Spaif the teacher is a woman.
- Interior item, for example statuette or picture.
- Paper storage or organizer.
- Gift honey set or tea.
- Umbrella with a picture of a student.
- Gift a pen or diary.
- painted pot for indoor plants.
- Interior toy.
- Souvenir with a group photo the teacher himself and his students or memorable events.
What to give a music teacher for a professional holiday
A woman always remains a woman, and even on Teacher's Day it is appropriate to give her a female present. A gift for a music teacher should include a flower arrangement. But it is better to find a master or an agency that makes real works of art.
- Mug with heating pad decorated in musical style. The heating pad is fastened with a special Velcro, which allows you to change the location of the heating pad itself, as well as remove it and wash it if necessary.
- Certificate for the purchase of cosmetics will allow a woman to choose exactly what she likes.
- Flower in a pot. It is best to choose a rare variety that will become a source of pride.
- Handmade soap basket. It can be soap flowers or a product that contains natural oils and other body care ingredients.
- Graceful brooch in the form of a musical instrument, music notation or treble clef. Among the options worth paying attention to handicrafts.
- Wall clock with keys or notes on the dial.
- Sharqik or handbag can also be considered as a present, but it is better to coordinate the choice with the woman herself.
If the music teacher is a man
The teacher is a serious and representative person, and everything that can be presented to a music teacher should correspond to this image. When choosing, one should take into account the tastes of a man, and if the present is expensive, then it is better to agree on the choice so as not to put the person in an uncomfortable position:
- Stylish accessory such as portfolio, leather folder or wallet.
- Dear Pen with dedication.
- Флешка with an unusual shape.
- Wall Clocks or souvenir plate with photos of students.
DIY Teacher's Day Present
A gift for Teacher's Day to a music teacher can be made by hand. To impress your favorite teacher with creativity, you should prepare in advance. And you can make such gifts:
- wish tree. Each of the students writes his wish on a piece of paper, twists it into a tube and ties it with a colored ribbon. All wishes are glued to the tree pattern using hot glue.
- Album for memory. In the memory album, you can place not only pictures of the teacher with the children, but also warm words of gratitude, as well as sincere wishes.
- Warm hand-knitted scarf. It will take some time to make, but the teacher will certainly appreciate the scarf in cold and windy weather.
- Basket with goodies. You can put anything inside the basket. For a man, you can buy smoked meats or cheeses. It is appropriate for a woman to present exotic fruits, chocolate or handmade sweets.
- Large poster made on paper. On the poster itself, you can place not only photographs, but also sincere wishes, compliments and congratulations. Children can write what exactly they appreciate the teacher for. The poster can be hung in the hallway of the school in the most prominent place.
- Cool video with congratulations and wishes from each student. Such a present is easier to organize with high school students.
- Book safe. It is easy to do it yourself. It is enough to purchase a suitable edition, or use an old book. For manufacturing, it is enough to use a clerical knife, glue, and other improvised materials. Few people will be able to suspect that in an ordinary volume, standing on a shelf, there are money or other valuables.
- Composition of chocolate and sweets in the form of a musical instrument. Piano is often chosen for this purpose, but you can choose another option.
- Bouquet of paper flowers. On each flower you need to stick a photo of the student.
- Stylish pencil holdermade from a tin can. For decoration, you can use a decorative cord, shells, coffee beans and other items at your discretion.
Round date, this is a special occasion for presenting a present. The choice of a gift is approached with special attention.
- Portraitmade to order. The drawing can be done in a classic style, or in the form of a famous person or historical figure. There are options with classic drawings, or image design using special programs. You should also take into account the version of the portrait of the words. To choose a design, you need to know exactly the interests of the teacher. To order a portrait, an ordinary photograph is enough.
- Exclusive composition, made to order. The basis for the composition can be sweets, flowers, dried fruits or handmade chocolate.
- Statuette from a photo. Each figurine is made by a team of designers and sculptors.
- The life of a music teacher is connected with creativity. The thematic encyclopedia will be useful to the teacher during the preparation for the classes.
The most important features
People who are not indifferent to music have good taste and perceive the surrounding reality very subtly. For this reason, it is not always easy to please with a gift. It is worth giving preference to worthy, high-quality and unusual things. The presentation should be beautifully packaged. During the presentation, it is important to say beautiful and sincere congratulations and wishes. For presentation, you can involve students or their parents.