A wedding is a solemn event, the preparation for which lasts several months. Not only the bride and groom carefully prepare for a significant event. Guests are also thinking about some questions: what to wear and what to give ... What gift to choose for a wedding if you were invited as a guest? To correctly and quickly make the right choice, read the article, from which it will become clear what to give the newlyweds for the celebration.
There are usually no special restrictions, but still, when choosing wedding gifts for newlyweds, it is necessary to take into account their interests. It is unlikely that an invitation to a ski resort will appeal to homebodies who prefer to spend time in a quiet, calm environment. If lovers are accustomed to an active lifestyle and constant movement, then a present in the form of a board game will most likely not please them very much.
Perhaps the most common wedding gift for newlyweds is money. Putting them in an envelope and handing them over at a holiday is too banal. Consider the most interesting options, from which the newlyweds will definitely be delighted.
- Banknote cake. It doesn't take much time to cook. Take paper money and wrap it in a tube, wrapping each with an elastic band. Place folded banknotes in several rows on a round cardboard base. You should get a three-story cake. The more rows, the richer it looks. We decorate with colored ribbons, bows.
- Money balls. Tie paper money to balloons inflated with helium, put them in a large box and close the lid. You can put the bills inside the balls, pouring sparkles there. When the young ones open the secret box, the balloons will fly up, shimmering beautifully in the air. The surprise looks amazing.
- Real cabbage. Between the cabbage leaves, carefully place bills of various denominations. Wrap the money in transparent bags so as not to damage. Such a “rich” head of cabbage will be remembered by everyone for a long time.
- Suitcase of money. In a suitcase of any size, carefully stack the banknotes printed on the printer. Place real money among them. Let the young, after the celebration, look for genuine banknotes.
- Surprise Album. Instead of photographs, place paper money in each department. Under the compartments, write a comment: “for a honeymoon trip”, “for a new apartment”, “for a new car”, etc.
Best Gift Ideas
What to choose if you firmly decided that you will not give money? So, let's look at the most winning options for what to give for a wedding.
- Home Appliances. Here it is very important to know what household appliances young people already have and what they want to buy. Now quality things cost a lot of money, so you need to decide in advance how much will be used. It is better to get along with friends, buy something expensive and useful than to buy unnecessary cheap appliances.
- Linens. Choose a good fabric that is soft and long lasting. Currently, the choice of patterns on linen is diverse: from simple, modest patterns to 3D format. An ideal wedding gift would be.
- Chocolate with letters. Each piece of chocolate represents a specific letter. You can lay out any wish from them and pack them in a beautiful box, attaching a large festive bow.
- Bright fireworks or laser show. By ordering one of these spectacles, you will surprise not only the young, but also all the guests of the holiday.
- Live butterflies. After saying congratulations, give the young people a box decorated with bright ribbons. When it is opened, butterflies will scatter all over the hall. The performance looks very touching and unforgettable.
- Voucher for honeymoon. The gift will be appreciated. After all, after the wedding, the young will want to relax, to be together. Having gone on a honeymoon trip, they will be able to fully enjoy each other, taking a break from everyday routine.
If you are a creative person, like to create and create unusual things, then do-it-yourself wedding gifts will undoubtedly please the young. Such crafts are always very much appreciated. After all, you not only spend time on manufacturing, but also invest your soul. Therefore, it is very pleasant to give them, and it is doubly pleasant to receive them.
Ideas for care made:
- clothes with names or photos of spouses (robes, T-shirts…);
- bouquet of sweets and fruits, tied with shiny ribbons and bows;
- collage with photos lovers (will always remind you of pleasant moments);
- portrait of spouses (it can be embroidered or drawn);
- dolls (can be connected by displaying the external features of the newlyweds on them);
- poem or song own composition (rewrite the words on a beautiful greeting card);
- mood booster box (fill it with sweets and all sorts of goodies, sign: “eat when you are sad”, “don’t be offended, it’s better to eat me” and others).
Turn on the fantasy
If you lack the creativity to make a surprise yourself, you can buy an original wedding gift. He deserves no less praise.
Possible options for original gifts:
Home fountain with air ionization function. It looks bright and stylish, maintains the right humidity in the apartment.
Safe with key and password. It will definitely come in handy in the family for keeping the family budget.
Certificate for a visit to the SPA-salon or a massage session. The certificate must be issued for two. If it is for one person, you need to give two at once.
Yacht ride, unusual photo session, balloon flight, parachute jump.
Romantic dinner for two in the restaurant.
Miracle - mittens. This interesting development will help lovers hold hands in frosty weather. The left mitten is sewn on to the right, and there is enough space inside to fit both hands.
Mini breakfast table. A creative solution for breakfast in bed.
If the budget is limited
If your finances sing romances, you involuntarily start to think: what to give for a wedding is original and inexpensive. The ideas below will help you resolve this issue.
- Video. Record congratulations of relatives, friends, work colleagues on a video camera, mount them in one video. For more interest, each congratulator can dress in an elegant suit or evening dress, choose a pirate outfit or a teenager's style. Congratulations should sound on behalf of the one whose image is chosen.
- Surprise umbrella. Paper money of any denomination and in any quantity is attached to the umbrella. It all depends on financial possibilities. From above, wrap the umbrella in a dense fabric. Wrap the resulting tube with dark paper so that it looks like a sausage. You can hang the appropriate label. Having opened the umbrella, the young people will see the money hanging under it. Looks very unusual.
- Natural soap. Its cost is small, but it is a pleasure to use it. To order make soap of any shape. At the wedding, figurines of the bride and groom, wedding rings, hearts will harmoniously look. You can make a whole composition dedicated to a significant date.
- Horseshoe for happiness. Inexpensive little thing has different colors and sizes. The inscriptions are also very diverse: “for love”, “for happiness”, “for good luck” and others. There are horseshoes made under gold. This gives a more expensive look to the gift.
- Kitchenware. These include napkins with patterns, a tablecloth, a kitchen towel, potholders, plates with images of spouses. Beautiful packaging will be a nice addition to the surprise.
What to give a colleague for a wedding
- РїРѕРґР ° СЂРѕС ‡ РЅС ‹Р№ diploma with interesting congratulations;
- figurines bride and groom;
- nominal purse - purse;
- set glasses with engraving;
- external battery for phone;
- wireless speakers;
- USB- headphones.
What not to give for a wedding
There are things that are forbidden to give. According to some superstitions, they will not bring anything good to the house:
- potted plants - it will be difficult to conceive a child and raise him healthy;
- watch - symbolize separation, short marriage;
- зеркало - to disagreements, quarrels;
- set of candles - love will burn as quickly as a candle;
- handkerchiefs - to constant tears;
- jewelry or decorative elements with pearls - to feelings, tears;
- antiques - the energy of old things negatively affects new owners;
- kettle - as water boils in a kettle, so the relationship will be restless.
No matter how trite it may sound, but no matter what gift you choose: expensive or cheap, handmade or bought in a store, the main thing is that it be given with all your heart and from the bottom of your heart.